On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 2011, at 8:32 PM, Tom Pall wrote:
>
> It's as perplexing as RC finding Jesus.  Heck, you'd think someone as great
> as He was/is wouldn't/couldn't get lost.
>

> The neon sign was unmistakable: Padre Pio and Jesus, never mind the
> bleeding hands. Many disillusioned TMers, presuming self-enlightenment,
> probably fell for the same alley! Come on Tom, at least try to be realistic.

I am realistic, which is why I appreciate the story about the priest who had
to go to the bathroom so he asked the janitor to fill in for him for a few
minutes.  First up was a woman who confessed to performing a Lewinsky on her
husband.   Not knowing what kind of penance to give out, the janitor ran to
the alter boy and asked "what does Father give for a Lewinsky?"   "Usually a
candy bar and a soda, Sir."