> I have been trying, but I really haven't been able to find
> out the genesis of this wonderful short video. I first saw
> it as an intro to a friend's "Inner Parts Work" seminars,
> and I can see why he likes it. I can see why all of his
> he's like it. You won't get this until you watch the video.
>
> http://vimeo.com/8893511
>
> Whoever did it, it's a remarkably good short film in my
> opinion. Professional from top to bottom, and at times
> hilarious along the way to an even more hilarious ending.

Dropping the "The" from the film title I found it
on the IMDB, and find that it's as professional as
it looked, a short 11-minute film done by the writer
of a TV series called "Brothers and Sisters" (which
I never saw. The guy supposedly produced a 2010 series
called "Hellcats," which I may look into because it's
about "the competitive world of college cheerleading."
After getting up to speed on "Breaking Bad" I kinda
need a break. :-)