If someone who is "allowed," into the domes, has that kind of mindset, (the
writer to the ledger about the Ron Paul/Domes escape haha) that is the type of
person who should be looked at as being removed from the domes, add  that
mindset to the list of those "kicked out,"  lol,  and add back to the domes,
some (or most) of those free thinkers who supported the cause of group
meditation, who have been removed in previous years.   This person appears,
"crazy."
    I do remember there being a lot of forms one had to sign and make
statements  just to get the Sidhi's. You could not appear, "crazy." This could
disqualify one to learn.   The writer of the below letter to the editor is
questionable. Could be a plant or a really clueless person.
Remember when the NLP was running for political office space, how many of the
participants were working over  the clock and around the country to attempt to
make that change?  They were not in the domes ignoring the issues at hand! It
takes action to make things happen. The NLP people knew it. I hope those 150
Ron Paul Sidha's were not kicked off the dome program for going to a Ron Paul
event, or to support Ron Paul.  If anyone is kicked out for that reason or the
like, I think it would be a good idea to post that on FFL.
     What if those who left the domes to see a David Lynch exhibit tied with
TM, or a Beatles exhibit tied with TM, (TM fundraiser) would someone write such
a thing as an editorial in the Ledger to tell the Sidha's they are doing more
for the cause by staying at the domes to meditate and let the others in the
world who idolize their art heros attend, because it could make the non
meditating fans, wish they meditated too, by not being there, because the
program is all inwards, plus one makes more room for non meditating fans to be
present, hey, change begins within?   Think about the very large turn out of
Sidha's  and Governors at the Change Begins Within Benefits. Lots of space in
the audience, taken up by meditators, when tons of non meditating fans were
turned away when the tickets ran out.  The meditators could have watched the
whole play, later on video, because the purpose of program is to make change
from within, and raise money, awareness, for the cause?  You mean one has to
bribe a meditatiing donor to give money to the movement with song and dance and
celebrity?  LMAO!
I do hope that the author of the Ledger letter is not a Governor or a Sidha.
That does not make it comfortable for those with a thinking mind look good
doing the "program," quite the contrary.
I do not remember the Maharishi ever saying on the recordings of him speaking,
for which I have heard, to not do in life. As for the "damn democracy,"  the
statement, by the Maharishi, if put into proper context, with the whole of what
he said, it made sense. Unless of course he meant it for those not to worry
about who is in charge and forget about making change, action. If this was the
case, then why did the Maharishi pull TM out of England that one time making a
statement referring to England as Scorpion and not to feed it, or something of
that nature.
 I would not have learned TM, if I had read things like that editorial, if it
is from a TM Teacher or the like.
My respect for TM meditators is the same for non meditators and also the same
for meditators of different practices and meditations. : )
Please pardon any errors, I have not the time to contemplate as many who live
here at FFL. : )
Thanks, Turq, and the others for sharing your input on this subject, you
inspired me to comment further.