--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Get a program called Emule and you can download it. Here's a link:
Bad Timing (1980 - Theresa Russel Nicola Roeg).avi

1) I get a "this page cannot be displayed" message when I click on
that link; and

2) what exactly is emule?

Bush..'

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Jagger mauls Bush
> > > (Tuesday August 09, 2005 10:14 AM)
> > >
> > > The Rolling Stones accuse President George W Bush of being
> > > "full of sh*t" on their new album, it has emerged.
> >
> > That Mick, always strutting the obvious.  :-)
> >
> > Really, good for Mick.  Given the respective
> > levels of personal power involved, I suspect
> > that a showdown between Mick and Dubya would
> > turn out pretty much like the confrontation
> > between Turner and Chas in "Performance."
>

> I wonder how many readers on this forum are aware of your
reference
> to "Performance" which I saw about 5 times when it came out when I
> was about 15 years old.  A pretty groovy movie, but as a 15 year-
old
> I went back again and again for the bath tub scenes in which Mick
> suds up with the incredibly beautiful Anita Pallenberg (who later
> married and had children with Keith Richards) and another lady.
>
> The co-director of the movie (it was his first) was Nicolas Roeg
> whom I did not appreciate at the time but who has since directed
one
> of my all-time favourite movies: "Bad Timing (A sensual
obsession)"
> starring Art Garfunkel, Theresa Russell (who Roeg married), and
> Harvey Keitel.  Just an incredible movie that I am constantly
trying
> to get a DVD copy of but they haven't released it yet in a format
> compatible for US DVD's.  I once sent away for a video copy on
ebay
> that was of very poor quality because it was a bootleg and I have
> never bothered to see it in full because it hurts too much seeing
> version where the quality is so bad.
>
> Roeg made three movies where he made had a Rock star in the
starring
> role: David Bowie ("Man who fell to Earth"), Art Garfunkel ("Bad
> Timing"), and Jagger ("Performance")...kinda like that nutty but
fun
> director Ken Russel who made several movies in the '70s with Rock
> Stars.
>

> > There is much about Mr. Jagger to be apprec-
> > iated, in the Tomwise sense of the word. He's
> > 62, he looks better physically than he's looked
> > for much of his life, and he's still got the
> > energy to rock 'n roll.  There are far less cool
> > ways to pass an incarnation.
>

> To subscribe, send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to:
> and click 'Join This Group!'

Service.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ho2nfr5/M=364397.6958316.7892810.4764722/D=groups/S=1705171145:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123707476/A=2915264/R=0/SIG=11t7isiiv/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=34443/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs";>Get
 fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
page</a></font>