____________________________________
 From: wr...@westernpac.org
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 8/24/2011 10:58:17  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Another shot at the Tea Party

     Having trouble viewing this email? _Click here  _
(http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=qc4muldab&v=001IP2wby2XJMK-XrCHb2cRAXUdpeta2d
WZ-DOS-sNDBTFz_NN35AmQsT_uiFqGP-wUTEVcpZ7c4821fgKVkE8zdUmztfqpz2-ecXL0zYyQrJ
Q=)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bQzHdRhcpXSkC6JoGGyD8U3GXQkvarMM8xF9um7boi5pdQzfN2vztKl0Va
DJDOl9L6YdF6v83Nzr1kBFzQLF9Vo0g69En4z5lLATlQnHJz9ZQ==)
Dear  Patriot,

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bQt79zCzfwEOlAYt-5bS7CksawzINHjBox8wfFJEqOSEeMnHJ3cc1K_xH9-x7ZoJv7MEZK
I2cdLmZfmrLTSMfRcYyJ58OGJSXCJaZ90FM3Zw5OZXPkZ92t79p4jfCw1r7w=)
Let's see: terrorists, right wing extremists,  racists, and hobbits. We're
going away soon, we can go  straight to hell, and now, according to Rep.
Frederica  Wilson (D-FL), we are public enemy number 1! At a town hall  in her
Miami district, Wilson told her constituents "Let us  all remember who the
real enemy is. The real enemy is the  Tea Party!" It's obvious that Nancy
Pelosi has given the  Democrats in Congress their marching orders: slander the
Tea  Party at every turn!

These attacks against the Tea Party give the  liberals in Congress - and
their friends in the media -  exactly what they're hoping for: another chance
to undermine  the Tea Party. They can't win the battle of ideas,  so they're
attempting to discredit us!

This is why our "We are the Tea Party"  campaign, which we're launching
with TheTeaParty.net, is so  important. Every news story about a liberal
Congresswoman's  inflammatory rhetoric against the Tea Party takes everyone's
mind off what we actually stand for: fiscal  responsibility, limited
government, and free  markets! By airing our ad on the very news networks  who
daily
attack us, we're going to provide an important  counter-voice in the minds of
everyday Americans.

As the ad is in production, we need to start  buying airtime to make sure
we can get on the air  immediately! With the help of great patriots like you,
we  are well on our way to meeting our $10,000 goal this week.  Please help
us battle the chorus of liberal attacks by  making a donation _--HERE--_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3L
I4bQt79zCzfwEOlAYt-5bS7CksawzINHjBox8wfFJEqOSEeMnHJ3cc1K_xH9-x7ZoJv7MEZKI2cd
LmZfmrLTSMfRcYyJ58OGJSXCJaZ90FM3Zw5OZXPkZ92t79p4jfCw1r7w=)

I'm very excited about this historic ad  campaign. Thank you for making it
possible!

Sincerely,

Bryan Shroyer
Executive Director, Western Representation  PAC

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bQt79zCzfwEOlAYt-5bS7CksawzINHjBox8wfFJEqOSEeMnHJ3cc1K_xH9-x7ZoJv7MEZK
I2cdLmZfmrLTSMfRcYyJ58OGJSXCJaZ90FM3Zw5OZXPkZ92t79p4jfCw1r7w=)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bRTjUMa6cmN3KvMxeP9k944FW8rl0_8pYwjGGfpe8M3uPfAwj0Q7mMiu4ylkvIN1iMz5YW
3IKiOHxq3TLBLCi4_0QqOAJrEWK_YKAvu3tyEw_sy3X7CCTvu)
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bQ85MAFNw4WFlYz4Jn
OIwQFz74eHWlijGT4Wu1gyEFUZTHcXHsz6hQQO7vQcMkyyCm7jOKgXVKszNYmLdbMaDZOXQS5pXN
Y3sFK6nkNiXjpJ_l94eg2EPrg)
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bTUSK26lRV-6HwOK-L11DhPFjiT-YNN9vH1V_8zNfe
ay3TVyv9D-aKs--joIihvB1gSCnFlYjdiGnBeJij-yTbCJNsRpVxzg0BIl20YRzseJq3rF5vWgSy
0)

(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bQD2D0g9-VnLq5Ci806c8EQoVHB_uOddhrXzrNqprV7aR4O1FW6TqjqBAy2m9v5juhKa9Q
DFn8ttJczkXgM-CiyKv5oN69hCzh1WFtb1Tzr2w==)

As always you can mail your  contributions to:

Western Representation PAC
PO Box 50655
Sparks, NV 89435

Paid for by Western Representation PAC, a  federal political action
committee which is responsible for  the content of this message. Not authorized
by
any candidate  or candidate's committee.
_www.WesternPAC.org_
(http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&et=1107292231662&s=174846&e=001-KjEh3LI4bQzHdRhcpXSkC6JoGGyD8U3GXQkvarMM8xF9um7boi5pdQzfN2
vztKl0VaDJDOl9L6YdF6v83Nzr1kBFzQLF9Vo0g69En4z5lLATlQnHJz9ZQ==)

_Forward email_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=qc4muldab&m=1103123348560&ea=wle...@aol.com&a=1107292231662)

(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0010Kh8qjTWKI_hXKPyos5HKE6CclWcQ7VgS3X8z7OINNI=&t=0015l8SH9C0cX6dpOfGT1HMRQ==&llr=qc4muldab)

(http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=news01)
This email was sent to wle...@aol.com by _wrpac@westernpac.org_
(mailto:wr...@westernpac.org)  |
_Update Profile/Email Address_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=0010Kh8qjTWKI_hXKPyos5HKE6CclWcQ7VgS3X8z7OINNI=&t=0015l8SH9C0cX6dpOfGT1HM
RQ==&llr=qc4muldab)  | Instant removal with _SafeUnsubscribe_
(http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=0010Kh8qjTWKI_hXKPyos5HKE6CclWcQ7VgS3X8z7O
INNI=&t=0015l8SH9C0cX6dpOfGT1HMRQ==&llr=qc4muldab) ™ | _Privacy  Policy_
(http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp) .
Western Representation | 1811 Newman Pl | Carson City | NV |  897036