Thanks for posting this,what a find!  I can't imagine traveling overseas with
any vintage wood guitar myself.

Gibson bought Dobro and then forced dealers to keep about a half million
dollars in Gibson products in stock to be a Gibson rep. This bullying on their
part makes it very difficult to find any small dealers with Dobros. Although it
is a completely different topic, it comes under the umbrella of at politics.
Monkeys being monkeys!