I'm not sure what the implications of being a "child" of something are. Our
universe could be the offspring of anther. What became (eventually)
Christianity can be said to be born of Judaism - although I can't find any
mention of the early so-called Christians thinking of themselves other than
Jews. It appears that everything is a child of something else; and yet a parent
too.
Stained glass window, Sulkowski Castle, Poland:
http://www.museumsyndicate.com/images/5/49277.jpg

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>