Yes, we appear to be creatures who habitually create patterns from the inward
and outward perception of our six senses, with storage facilities for those
perceptions, allowing for imagination and reflection, in order to grow the
patterns in complexity, which we can then mirror in our physical environment. I
can only conclude we do this for fun, with the granularity of our creation
offering endless possibilities for perception, reflection, imagination, and
expression, vs. dwelling simply in universal pure potential.