* * It says Om (or more properly AUNh) is a seed-mantra for the Aeon of the
Seeker, our Neptunian Turquoise Fowler or Bird-woman (not to be confused with
the Turquoise Bee) -- she who indwells our divine navel and liver and upholds
the Cosmic Egg of Sacred Space, while HrIMh is a seed-mantra for the Aeon of
our Lunar Amber Sage -- our Lady of the Planets, she of our divine left eye --
and KlWNh ("Kloonkhhh") is a seed-mantra for the Aeon of our Saturnine Indigo
Mason, our Kali-Cailleach Crone, our divine sculptress, she of our divine right
buttock. The HrIMh and the KlWNh are polar opposites, and together serve to
bring us to our balanced midpoint in our Inner Solar plexus, or Sacred Heart.
But you can't believe everything you read :-)