So you can say I'm a healer or a fucking trash can. But I'm no ordinary
trash can, I got special skills. I don't wait for someone to take mercy
and throw the trash. Sure the existence does use me everyday so I can
recycle it. But I also periodically go look for it, I love hunting pimps
(intellectuals) down - they have lot of trash collected and then I
instantly recycle it. And once I recycle it I get high. Boy, I love this
game.