I would have to say both. I find, not surprisingly, that any experience which
comes, also goes; that is, if it is temporal, it is also temporary. For me,
real Awakening consisted of this realization, or understanding, which forced me
to reach deeper and find That permanence which has always been here: a
radically different thang than any experience could ever be.