"Book smart" Portlandia: Did You Read?

  Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein, from Portlandia episode 4, at a
cafe in North Portland challenge each other on reading material asking
each other, "Did you read..." a list of publications read by the
desperately in-the-know types Armisen and Brownstein are parodying. (Or
do you see them rather immature and infantile? or in a  funny, a
strange, a tragic sort of way "too liberal"?Unreal, like people who like
trees, but have no idea what they are?)
As they go back and forth, the one-upmanship escalates, until things
get, well,...... watch for yourself and see.

And yeah, you may notice the FFL  isn't on their exhaustive list. Not
that we(!) mind. Nope. (Sniff). It's still pretty funny.
BTW did she say "Did you read Exotic Magazine?" or was Erotic?
-------the only reason i watched the hole thing is because-- I was
to busy eating..

finding Mrs. Write
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNjDcr61AY

Here's the clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7VgNQbZdaw

FFLandia Yifu *"Did you see that picture? Yeah...Did you see that video?
Yeah...saw it a week ago. Oh...Yup.Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Sure. Sure. Sure. Sure. Sure ----

    * David Sandlin, the Swamp Preacher.

http://www.laluzdejesus.com/shows/previousshows/2008/sandlin/sandlin.jpg

    * Church of St. Egid (scroll down almost to the bottom).:
http://visionaryartgallery.weebly.com/ernst-fuchs-museum.html

    * Denec's Fantastic Realism (a student of Ernst Fuchs, the Vienna
School): http://visionaryartgallery.weebly.com/erol-denec.html

    * Larkin http://visionaryartgallery.weebly.com/larkin.html

    * Ernst Fuchs Galerie <message/288739>

    * http://www.ernstfuchs-gallery.com/druckd1ee.html  <message/288738>
    * Christ <message/288738> by Alex Grey
http://www.cosm.org/art/index.html#Christ

    * Alex Grey's Chapel <message/288736>
by Alex Grey
http://evolvedc.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/alex_grey.jpg
    * Fossil Fuel Continuums <message/288735>
by Aaron Marshall
http://www.laluzdejesus.com/shows/previousshows/2000shows/marshall/fossi\
lfuel.jpg

    * Tantra <message/288733>
Tantra
http://www.laluzdejesus.com/shows/previousshows/2003/guion/tantra.jpg

    * Coke Head <message/288609>
by Bob Dob
http://www.bobdob.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/coke_head_.jpg

    * The Sinner <message/288604>
by Dast
http://www.laluzdejesus.com/shows/previousshows/2003/dast/untitled.jpg

hold on hold on that's me ... forgive me old sinner.... saw it

*2nd BTW: Shouldn't we released  a similiar (copycat  Did You Read?)
clip  as part of our viral marketing campaign to build a turquoisb kind
of "buzz" for "FFLandia"??