The conclusion I have come to regarding the desire we all share for the world,
or one of its specific domains, to all Make Sense is a desire for comfort in
the heart, not really figuring out how all the pieces of the puzzle fit
together intellectually.

If we are mostly at peace with ourselves, than any set of ideas that we happen
to adopt for the moment will make sense, will feel "right". Paradoxically, we
cannot think our way into everything making sense. It is instead more of an
emotional journey, dealing with feelings, vs. constructions of thought. The end
result of such a desire appears to be peace of mind, although having it all
Make Sense never occurs, except perhaps moment by moment.