You can look at books or listen to CD's or YouTube for all kinds of
mantras, many as a remedy for this or that situation.  The authenticity
of some of these is doubtful.   The mantra for chanting Chamundeswari
(Chamunda) is -

OM AIM HRIM KRIM CHAMUNDAYAI VICHCHE NAMAH

  http://vedicastrologycenter.net/mantras.…
<http://vedicastrologycenter.net/mantras.html>  and
http://www.sfyoga.net/jyotish/kali.mp3
<http://www.sfyoga.net/jyotish/kali.mp3>  - to listen to the mantra.
Please note that this is a mantra for chanting. Someone could also use
it for meditation but that presumes they know how to successfully
transit from oral speech through whispered vocalization to the other
quiter levels of speech (vac) and then to purely mental cognizance. This
also presumes that the meditator has already become fully familiar with
the mantric sound so that they don't need to either analyze, choose
alternate forms or even think "about" it at all.
To quote a web-entry:    In Hinduism, Chamunda is an aspect of Devi,
MAHA KALI, the supreme mother goddess. The name is a combination of
Chanda and Munda, two monsters whom Mother killed. The effect or benefit
of chanting this mantra is to facilitate concentration of mind and for
the speedy fulfilment of aspirations, apart from attaining courage and
energy.

Chamundeswari Temple is located on the top of Chamundi Hills about 13 km
from the palace city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka in India. The
temple was named after Chamundeeswari or Durga, the fierce form of
Shakti, a tutelary deity held in reverence for centuries by Mysore
Maharajas.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Yifu" <yifuxero@...> wrote:

> Woof! Marcio, you're barking up the wrong tree. KLIM (KLEEM) is part
of the Navarna, or Chamundai mantra and is considered to be the sound
embodiment of certain of Kali's powers relating to Her capacity to
destroy the evil excesses of "Too much, and too little".
> Just send away for the SreeMaa audio tape of her chanting the Navarna
mantra in order to get initiated. (this will do it - a direct transfer
of Shakti power, the essential key ingredient in valid Initiations,
ime).
> Next, you have the correct pronunciation...just follow along with her.
> Chant the mantra until it coming out of your ears for 30 days and note
the results. Repeat if favorable.
> PS: some of those dualist Vaisnava Scriptures such as the Srimad
Bhagavatam can actually rot your brain. Chant the Navarna mantra of Kali
and don't believe everything you read in Scriptures.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/shakti-sadhana/272294-chamundai-mantr\
a.html

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu noozguru@ wrote:
> >
> > If you're serious, then go to a Hindu temple and discuss it with the
> > priest. Most people here are clueless.
> >
> > On 09/09/2011 12:27 AM, Marcio wrote:
> > > is not a joke, I'm serious about meditation and mantras, TM
mantras etc. .. kleem is different from kreem, kreem is kali mantra ,,,
and kleem mantra for lord krishna, Cupid, indra ... I've looked at some
sites on the net say 'Kamadeva is one of the names of Krishna "