* * Dear Marcelo, I don't know if or how much I can help you; the truth is
simply I AM, and any adjective added to that -- enlightened, unenlightened,
etc. -- is but a story and will always at best be only partially true. In a
sense we are "bigger" than any of our stories, because we contain them and
everything else besides. I have neither msn id nor yahoo id; I am on Facebook
-- feel free to "friend" me there -- and my email address is
roryg...@hotmail.com;, if you're not on Facebook and would like to write me.