Just another minor squabble in the big happy family that is
"Fairfield Place,"
an ongoing, 24/7 soap opera (not produced by David Lynch, who is
currently
creating world peace) in which Yogi Maha, the lovable if enigmatic
old
patriarch is roundly abused  by his adopted sons and daughters
whenever
they manage to take time out from fighting amongst themselves.

> Glad to hear it's an equal-opportunity kind of thing.  Altho I have
> seen in some of his responses to you some schoolyard-bully kind of
> stuff I really haven't noticed with anyone else.
>
> Sal
>

> On Aug 11, 2005, at 2:16 PM, authfriend wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>