Denise,

Vedic engineering is the performance of yagyas to the vedic gods to make sure
that all of one's efforts are successful.  Yagyas include the recitations of
various mantras and performance of symbolic rites, such the burning of incense
and ghee.  Yagyas are traditionally performed by pandits.

But, in general terms, the TM Sidhi Program and the regular TM practice can be
considered as forms of yagyas.  As such, the environment and the meditator gain
the support of nature, such as  the Maharishi Effect.

JR