How do people find these old cartoons?  When I was little I saw one where there
was a war between the bliss ninnies who milked positivity juice from the sun
and the nasties who extracted black negativity ink from somewhere or other,
maybe themselves, and they shot each other and became, alternately, bliss
ninnies and nasties.  Needless to say, it made an impression.  I've tried to
find that, unsuccessfully.  Can anyone help?