On 09/18/2011 03:45 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu<noozguru@...>  wrote:
>> They were planning to return after dinner but I guess that fizzled out.
>> The cops chased them out of the district.  However there will be more
>> demonstrations tomorrow.  The live stream had problems but it got better
>> through the afternoon.
>> http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution
>

> At least this www.livestream.com has some balls !
>
> http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution

And millionaires are whining today about Obama's plan to tax the rich
more.  Such a whiny bunch of greedos.

http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/paul-ryan-accuses-of-obama-of-class-warfare-over-millionaire-tax/

Doesn't Paul Ryan look like Alfred E Newman from MAD magazine?  A true
idiocrat.

Here's a video of some of the protest yesterday.  Note the smarmy Wall
Street elite on the balcony at the end of the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfuvDr2wJQ

Today's Doonesbury:
http://www.doonesbury.com/

It's becoming High Noon in the USA.