I believe they had a showing.

I'd be very surprised if the library had a copy, it vindicates many of the
long-time naysayers of the movement: from sexual to the fact that Mahesh is not
a yogi. IOW it wouldn't be the type of movie they would want to have at all.
Persinger's testimony on the use of TM with children I found particularly
chilling. One's always reluctant to say "evil" in cases like this, esp. for
myself as I had mostly good experiences, but the undertone I run into again and
again suggests something darker.