By "we" John means, speaking for others he imagines are on
this forum, "those of us who are still under the delusion
that John Hagelin is capable of 1) saying anything new, 2)
that anything he says matters, and 3) care about anything
he might say." Either that or John is finally admitting to
having multiple personality disorder as well as being a
TM TB. :-)

For the record, I don't even believe Buck's claim that
the talk was well-attended, much less care about what he
might have said. Quantum bullshit, and trying to claim that
there is a link between it and enlightenment bullshit, is
still bullshit.