--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote:
> >
> > PS Do you know Snookie??
>
> That girl on "Jersey Shore"? Nope. Seaside Heights and the whole Guido thing
> is 10 miles south and worlds apart. Mantoloking and the next town north, Bay
> Head, are WASPy upper crusty.

Hey Alex,

My grandfather had a place on the beach at Mantoloking, I spent many great
summers there in the 60's.  His best friend had a place on the beach next door.
 Did your family know the Adams or the Fabers?

We let the property go when they passed away and the property taxes went
through the roof.  But I'm sure it was one of the most idiotic real estate
moves ever.  Beautiful place, great memories.  Did you live there year round?