> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > (And in this case, if he had been paying attention,
> > > he would know I have indeed experienced it.)
> >
> > Ok. In exactly what spiritual tradition and with
> > exactly which teacher did you experience satsang?
> > And when?  And how many times did you sit satsang
> > with this teacher or teachers.  We'll wait.
>
> My satsang fu is superior to your satsang fu ...

Not at all.  It was just obvious, from the
way Judy has comported herself for ten years,
that she really *hadn't* ever experienced
satsang first-hand, sitting with a teacher
and having a one-on-one conversation with
the kind of teacher who doesn't allow the
student to "tell stories."  Obvious.

I was trying to get *Judy* to realize this,
because she'd just as obviously deluded her-
self into thinking she *had* experienced
satsang.  It really isn't a matter of one
fu being better than another fu, just of
whether one has experienced fu or not.  :-)