WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO WRITE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MAHARISHI'S SANDALS UP AS A
LETTER OF AUTHENTICATION FOR THE AUCTION HOUSE I WILL BE SENDING THEM TO?
I'D APPRECIATE YOUR LETTING ME KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, HERE OR TO
m...@sky5.com.  MANY THANKS, m

(FWIW  can verify new sandals and remember M asking about "isn't it too big"or
"slippery "or something like this--because sounded so strange and intimate  at
the same time...
Love and best to you Markus)

Sorry folks, had to try one more time, though silence could probably be taken
for "no," there could, I suppose be other reasons.
Three strikes and I'm out--no, Sal, not out of the shoe auctioning business,
just out getting the best authentication letter I had hopes of getting.

PLEASE DON'T ANYONE BUT MERUDANDA REPLY TO THIS.