<snip>
> What I find even funnier is to hear this cry for censor-
> ship being called for out of "fairness."

Barry couldn't run his various numbers and prop up his
self-image if he had to be fair. For him, fairness
*would* be "censorship." He genuinely can't tell the
difference.

Again, this post is a superb example of Barry's utter
unwillingness to be fair, as well as his inability, as
I said before, to comment honestly and accurately on
anything that takes place on FFL.

The weirdest part of this is that *he doesn't realize
how transparent his motivations are* to everybody but
him. ZERO self-knowledge.