> > Guru Dev had composed a will over 2 years previously and
> > had it registered in Allahabad. But that's beside the
> > point because Guru Dev's death was considered untimely,
> > brought on by natural causes, according to the attending
> > physician and the coroners report.
> >
> > If true, Guru Dev would hardly be calling a clerk or a
> > bookkeeper, in the middle of dying!

Tom Pall:
> "Mahesh, I want to know one thing, which is the reason I
> called you to my side.

Well, I guess the SBS would be calling the 'cook', not the
'clerk', since MMY never cooked any food for anyone, and at
any rate, the cook wasn't even in Calcutta, but up at the
monestery at Jyotir in the Himalayas.

Go figure.

> Why did you poison me?"

And, it would probably would have been the attending physcian
that asked SBS if he had been given any 'poison'. Then, the
doctor would have told the coroner to put in the report that
SBS had been given poison.

And, then the Indian press, such as the 'Times of India' would
have published a special edition saying that a Shankaracharya
had been given poison by an ashram cook.

Does that figure?