Knock knock knock, two guys in suits.... -Hellow there neighbor. Have you heard the message of our savior?

-Jesus?-

-No... (frowns...crinkled foreheads)Maharishi. Jesus was the savior of the Piscean age.  But for the age of Aquarius Maharishi is the savior. Which rock hath thou hidden under?-

-But I don't believe in Maharishi.-

-That's no problem. You don't have to believe in Maharishi or even have faith. His techniques for uniting with the Unified Field don't require belief. All you really need to be one with God is a proper vastu home, which we are offering ready made and which can be delivered and set up within mere days.-

-But I have someone already taking care of my field and I love my house.-

(Frowns...quizzical faces...the two exchange glances.) But neighbor, certainly you understand that our savior doesn't want you to live in hell any longer. You must move from the hut into the palace.

-I don't live in a hut.-

-But your home has a southern door.-

-I don't get it.-

-So you're not interested in vastu perfect lifestyle?-

-I guess not. I don't believe in Maharishi.-

-You don't need to believe in Maharishi, his techniques for mental and physical health are scientifically documented. We have huge books full of research. Unfortunately, they are so huge that we cannot carry them with us.OK. Well can we interest you in Amrit Kalash, the nectar of immortality?-

-That sounds better, how much is it?-

-Fifty dollars a month, 100 if you get both types, and you get a discount if you buy both at once and enable direct draw from your bank account.-

-Oh, that sounds good. How long will I live again if I take both?-

-For your whole life and longer, as long as you keep taking them.-

-Hmmm. What else do you have?-

-Well, you really shouldn't start your day without transcending using the TM technique.-

-How much is that?-

-It's only 3,000 dollars and you can do it the rest of your life and even get check ups for free, or for the first 100,000 miles. Whichever comes first"

-I don't really want any. I have things to do, can you leave now?-

-We shall leave Neighbor, but do you want to wallow in ignorance even another day?  It's said in the SOBAAOL 6:11 that if you cannot transcend then you shall be forever caught up in the three gunas. Surely you don't want that?-

-Three gunas?-