Walking?

[ Thich Nhat Hanh: The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is
to walk
on the green earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and
beauty
that are available now. Gnostic Tom. ]

Nearly ten years ago now somebody on a yahoo group asked me what the
most wondrous mystical experience EVER was. I told them that it was to
sit under a tree in the sunshine, with not a care in the world, and to
watch the world around you and listen to the kids laughing.  They said
Dick, that is not a mystical experience, you are nuts. I told them it
was and I was banned from the group. There is nothing anywhere (known to
me) more amazing, wondrous, impossible, than being right here and now.
They do not seem to know that all mystical and transcendent experience
does a circle and comes back here again - GROUNDED.

I could not agree with you more on that one.

rwr