What I posted was not what you are bringing up here.  Nor am I at all impressed
by pajamasmedia.

________________________________
From: richardwillytexwilliams <willy...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2011 7:18 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Attention to Wall Street malfeasance overdue

Denise Evans:
> ...the financial sector gambled away billions of
> our dollars, we bailed them out, and they have
> done nothing to repay the American people or take
> any responsibility for their scandalous behavior.

"The question is, can he run on his record in 2012,
and the answer is no, because it's abysmal. He took
a trillion dollars and where it went, nobody knows.

He dismantled healthcare, he weakened America around
the world, he sold out the State of Israel. All he's
got to run on is being a Democrat and indicting the
other fellow..."

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/06/14/mamet-on-obama/