On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM, seekliberation <seekliberat...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> My opinion is that Americans are very bi-polar, either greedy or lazy.  I
> haven't met very many in-betweens, though they are out there.  I think that
> is the fundamental change that needs to take place.

You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.   Such is it with China and
India.   We import zillions of Indians who wouldn't even qualify to have a
high school diploma in the US, their "college" education is a sham.   We
import the 3rd world in to do professional jobs, we export what used to be
our good paying skilled labor jobs out of the country.   So we become a
third world country.

Perot was right.  That great big sucking sound.