Thank you.

________________________________
From: Susan <waybac...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 5:15 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Age-Activated Attention Deficit

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...> wrote:

> Sorry, this is probably the email I should have responded to.  No, I know
> nothing of "rounding" except that I am rounder than I was...due in large part
> to a year and a half of Zoloft, I am finding out.  It was a mitigated
> disaster in the end.  I am "rounding out" my self care with cranial sacral
> work, a naturopath, exercise, cooking, school, etc.....lots of "check ups",
> none of which are working to "reboot" myself.  I am very good at defining
> what or who I am not, and have no idea what or who I am.  I hate self-help
> books but am about to capitulate and read Byron Katie.
>
> Today, I am deeply depressed and have decided to return to
> medication...Wellbutrin this time.  Signing off for awhile.

Hey Denise,  I always enjoy your common sense and level head and of course it
helps that I agree with your political views 100%.  For depression there is
always Vitamin D, aerobics, yoga postures that open the chest and arch the
back, and getting your thyroid checked (a must). Ayurvedic panchakarma  helped
me years ago, but costs a good deal. Yoga is like a drug for me -  But I am
guessing you have tried loads of remedies. And sometimes depression just
requires medicine.  I see nothing at all wrong with medication if it helps your
system get back to better functioning and you feel better.  Let me know what
you think of Byron Katie - And take care.