I was so distracted by the repeating "photo shoot" of Mr. Limbo in this
video....I think his secret desire is to America's Next Top Model.  His
interview made no coherent sense whatsoever...I guess that was the point.

________________________________
From: "wle...@aol.com" <wle...@aol.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 6:07 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Fwd: Video: Rush on Tea Party vs. Occupy Wall Street

>________________________________
  7:54:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
>Subj: Video: Rush on Tea Party vs.
  Occupy Wall Street

>Joe Miller: Restoring  Liberty
>Sarah Palin: I’m  Not Running for President
>Floyd Reports
>

>After
        much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not
be
        seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. As
        always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great
        consideration into family life before making this decision. When we
        serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision
        maintains this order.

>My decision is based upon a review of what
        common sense Conservatives and Independents have accomplished,
        especially over the last year. I believe that at this time I can be
more
        effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants
        office – from the nation’s governors to Congressional seats and the
        Presidency. We need to continue to actively and aggressively help those
        who will stop the “fundamental transformation” of our nation and
instead
        seek the restoration of our greatness, our goodness and our
        constitutional republic based on the rule of law.

>Read  The Full Story
>Video of the Day:  Rush Limbaugh- Occupy Wall Street vs. the Tea Party
>

>Watch  and Comment on Video:
>Editorial: Inhofe  Calls For New Hearings On EPA’s Flawed Endangerment Findings
>By Frank
        York
>epaabuse.com
>
>Two days ago, Senator James
        Inhofe (R-OK), the minority leader on the Senate Committee on the
        Environment & Public Works issued a call for a new investigation
        into the EPA’s flawed endangerment findings on carbon dioxide.

>Inhofe’s call was related to the EPA Inspector General’s report
        showing that the EPA failed to follow the correct procedures before it
        issued its finding that CO2 is a dangerous pollutant that must be
        regulated by Lisa Jackson’s jack-booted zealots.

>Read  The Full Story
>Good Mourning,  America
>By Susan Stamper Brown
>Floyd Reports
>
>In
        1911, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa was stolen from the Louvre Museum.
        Despite its seemingly eternal iconic status, prior to being stolen,
        historians assert the Mona Lisa was relatively unknown to the public.
        After knowledge about the heist was made known, the story is told that
        thousands of Parisians flocked to stare — at the empty spot on the wall
        where she once hung.

> A few years back, I found myself also
        staring — down the gaping hole that would soon become “home” to my
        deceased husband. The events of that day are blurry, with the exception
        of the drive from the cemetery. The sun was quickly fading in the
        western sky as the funeral home limousine whisked me due east into the
        darkness of night and concurrently into the darkest season of my life.
        Peering through the window, grief-stricken, I explicitly remember
        thinking my life would never be the same. It wasn’t. And, over time, I
        realized how much I had taken for granted.

>Read  The Full Story:
>JoeMiller.US
>PO Box  83440
>Fairbanks, AK 99708
>Privacy Policy: We take your privacy  very seriously and will never sell, rent
>or otherwise share your email  address with third parties.  You are receiving
>this newsletter  because you expressly asked to receive information from us at
>the Joe  Miller website.  If this newsletter no longer suits your needs,
>please use the option below to cancel your  subscription.
>

>Sent to wle...@aol.com — why  did I get this?
>unsubscribe  from this list | update  subscription preferences
>JoeMiller.US · 8230 Catbird
              Circle · 302 · Lorton, Virginia 22079