What is your take on modern architecture?

"People living in big houses suffer many ailments. It’s because vaastu is not
properly followed in these houses.

My horoscope said I would die at the age of 75. But at 82, I am still alive. I
escaped death because I have been following the science of Vaastu â€" the Vedic
science."

So instead of taking his life beyond the prediction as evidence that his belief
in Jyotish was unfounded, he doubles down with another ancient superstition!

Humans have the cognitive gaps of Swiss cheese.