--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Oct 16, 2011, at 9:39 AM, Tom Pall wrote:
>
> > Vaj, this is a terrible thing to say about TMers.  One could draw
the conclusion from what you write that RC and Ravi are off the wall and
motormouths because they're at the very least psychologically warped and
delusional.   That of course can't be.   RC just runs off at the mouth
and takes us on an incredible journey through every nook and cranny of
his mind in every post because, well, things are complicated, right?

> Well I only read some of RC's posts and none of Ravi's, so I'm
probably the wrong person to ask! (and of course incomplete causal paths
that are mental in nature are not unique to TM/TMSP).

Well Vaj - I'm OK with whatever comforts you and makes you sleep well at
night. You know what I call you right - Vakrabuddhi - the twisted mind,
the one trick parrot constantly choking on parroted shit. You are the
most insincere, inauthentic person I have come across. I might make fun
of Barry and Tom - but they at least come across as genuine, authentic
persons.

>h Although in RC's case, from what I gather he had the maturity to see
through some of the TM world-dream, but perhaps may have replaced it
with another. After all, at least TM had a strongly ingrained belief
that it was scientific. I doubt we could say the same for
transubstantiation or "grace".

> > And it's expected as part of the path forward that you'll spend some
months in a mental (behavioral science?) ward because, well, it /is/
just part of the checking notes I didn't seem to receive, right?

> It's just part and parcel of a mental path: mental causes create
mental effects. Given what we know about neuroplasticity today, I'd have
to respond: you would have to either change your mind long enough for
your cortex to re-weave new connections -or- you'd have to so
foundationally shift your consciousness so as to effectively alter your
way of thinking and seeing the world. Otherwise you're trapped within
the neural hardware of the imprisoning cortex that you yourself had
volitionally woven.