--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Doughney" <mike@> wrote:
> >
> > You couldn't resist taking the bait, could you?
>
> Oooooh, stinging response, Mike!

That "bait" was a tiny bit of deliberately exaggerated hyperbole that was in no
way directed at you, but I had a pretty good idea it would very likely result
in you running up your post count before the end of the evening.

"Pushing" your "buttons" is barely avoidable, since for more than a decade and
a half you've instantly reacted to such barely noticeable bits of rhetoric from
certain individuals, and had an insatiable need to tell me and others what we
already know. None of it actually has anything to do with you, except in your
own warped and narcissistic head. Just like Ravi, you're proud to be an
asshole, and not much else, here.