A sample from Freddy's posthumous website:

Album: Techno Zen Master (you gotta see the picture for this one - priceless!)

Track List:

Death is Sexual | What is Dancing? | Dancing (Naughty Remix) |
This is Techno Zen Master | Couldn't Get A Job | Climbing Up the
Mountain | Why is All of This? | One Hand Clapping | Garden of Life |
Loving You is Meditation | What is Emptiness? | All These Worlds |
We're Gonna Live Forever (Death is Sexual Remix)

Only $15 for a CD!