In a message dated 8/13/05 1:51:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Is that the same Dick Cavett show in which Harold Bloomfield and
Peter McWilliams also appeared (can't remember if they were taped
separately from MMY)?

If so, the key memory of that show is not what you remembered above
but the fact that Cavett asked MMY if he could fly (the flying sidhi
had only recently become public) and MMY replied "yes"; then Cavett
asked him to demonstrate it for him and MMY replied something to the
effect: it's not for me to do but for YOU to do...

Does anybody remember when MMY stood up Tom Snyder? He was supposed to appear on the Tom Snyder show and didn't at the last minute. Tom was freaking out and running him down the rest of the show. I think this was just about the time Tom Snyder "lost it" and became a nobody. Joe Piscapoe  still does the best Tom Snyder melt down I have ever seen .