--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradhatu@...> wrote:

> On Nov 4, 2011, at 8:48 PM, richardwillytexwilliams wrote:
>
> > > <snip>
> > > >
> > authfriend:
> > > "Honestly I think claims of enlightenment debunk themselves."
> > >
> > Subject: Robin Carlsen Article on Islamic Web Site
> > Author: ColdBluICE
> > Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
> > Date: May 31, 2003
> > http://tinyurl.com/3cjqs52

Vaj:
> "How I got on a terrorist watch list", by WillyTex.

How Vaj got on the usenet watch list:

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder OCD and several
personality disorders!

Subject: Re: That lying, libelous Judy Stein
Author: Vaj
Newsgroups: alt.meditation.transcendental
Date: October 23, 2005 8:11 am
http://tinyurl.com/4xych4p

It's sad to say, but this is a very accurate description.
In this case it's helped induce what appears to be an
anxiety disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, along
with several personality disorders. And this is not
restricted to just Judy. Similar symptoms are present in
a number of alt.m.t zealots.