--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> > Why don't the so-called progressives follow the rules ?
>
> Well, the anti-saint policy of the TM-Rajas in reality is a terrible
> dissonance here
> while, the children at Maharishi School are
> taught the behavioral rasayana, 'Be with wise people'.
> Guru Dev taught people to sit with Saints, Mahatmas and the Wise.

Did Guru Dev instruct americans to do the same ? If everyone was to follow
everyone else's instructions, even someone living in another age and continent
it would all amount to a big mess.

> Maharishi told a lot of people all along to keep the company of the Saints
> and holy people.

Right. And that was about 5o years ago. It's no longer valid, at least not for
the Fairfield community. Get used to it.

> Left now with the TM-Rajas assailing the meditating community with their
> anti-saint policy guidelines, is it no wonder the Fairfield dome numbers are
> in turmoil.

They are ? Did they not recently have historical high numbers ?

There is no conscience in the TM-Raja position.  They need to abandon it.

Perhaps it is our dear Buck who needs to start owning the Movement who belongs
to those that move and are not stuck in the past.