--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@> wrote:

> > That's what I was hoping to see in David Wants To Make A Movie, instead of
> > the mopey, no surprises, overly long piece it turned out to be.
>

> Would have been interesting :-)
>
> BTW; why did the wife of this fellow allow Bevan to touch her in the first
> place, perhaps her husband had necglected his duties for too long ?

It does seem odd though that the President of a University that is all about
realizing one's potential doesn't have a stable relationship with a woman, and
instead tries out his charms on the wives of those who work for him. Probably
due to the bubble effect that occurs in any organization, in addition to his
exalted status in the org. You'd think he could meet someone.