On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 11/08/2011 08:53 AM, richardwillytexwilliams wrote:
> > "The unemployment rate for males between 25 and 34
> > years old with high-school diplomas is 14.4%蓉p from
> > 6.1% before the downturn four years ago and far above
> > today's 9% national rate. The picture is even more
> > bleak for slightly younger men: 22.4% for high-school
> > graduates 20 to 24 years old. That's up from 10.4%
> > four years ago..."
> >
> > 'Generation Jobless: Young Men Suffer Worst as Economy Staggers'
> > Wall Street Journal:
> > http://tinyurl.com/bqd46lf
>
> It's the result of the previous 8 years of the Bush Crime Family and a
> program of the destruction of the US that began with Ronny Raygun.
> That's why the Republicons ran jokes for 2008 and will do so again in
> 2012. They don't want the collapse on their watch. How's that workin'
> for ya, Bubba?

But our affirmative action president is not at all presidential.   There's
a lot a president can do just be uniting his people and inspiring them.   I
don't attribute our problems to polarization of the people.  I attribute
them to our president not being able to inspire people to go above and
beyond mere politics as usual with each side frozen in its own world view.
  OK, now without struggling and stuttering, take two minutes and tell us
what our president stands for and what vision of the future of America
Obama's united and inspired us with.