Buck, you've reported on people leaving Fairfield
on various occasions, but I don't recall your saying
why they're leaving. Are they seeking better jobs?
Better weather?

I saw on Facebook that a friend is moving to Boulder.
She did not say why, which I can understand in that
public forum. Still, I gotta wonder. Last I knew she
was a True Believer whose husband (I thought)
practiced shtapatya vedic architecture. I have to
think they're leaving not because of dissatisfaction
with the TMO or the community, but because they
prefer Colorado to Iowa. (Duh!)

Can you make any generalizations, based on your
decidedly unscientific conversations?