My GPS kept trying to get me into the Heavenly Mountain very heavily gated
community.   A workman drove up as I had left my car behind at the gate and
was hiking up.   He told me I needed to go to the mountain south of there
and my GPS, still trying to get me into the gated community took me the
Heavenly Mountain.

How ever underwhelming.   To think I'd spent years talking to Mothers
Divine from Heavenly Mountain on my private toll fee.   I had this vision
when I spoke on the phone that Heavenly Mountain was nothing much of
anything and actually not all that scenic.

Well, it is in the mountains.  But so was Cobb.   It was a very hazy day
and I'm imagine if you live in FF, these is perhaps Heaven.

I saw a lot of ru like vastu houses that had been converted into pretty
much off Appalachian *State* Universit campus housing.   The dorms had been
converted into apartments.  And interesting mostly college crowd.  The
dorms were run down.   The other buildings were in serious decay.   This is
just right for SSRS.   He and his advertise and hype to the hilt, but if
you're not a caretaker of a visiting teacher, SSRS appears to think that
living in buildings which would elsewhere be condemned is a righteous part
of the program.   Of course if your special, then....