You didn't do TM long enough to realize its potential. It is able to take you a
lot further than you think. This is the intent behind the rule to not see other
saints, as institutionalized by the TMO. Play out the string. As long as you
are doing TM, it is a legitimate path and there is no need to confuse yourself
with another POV. Maybe that should be looked at by the TM leadership. Don't
know and don't care. The point is that the rule has absolutely nothing to do
with revering Maharishi or Bevan, and everything to do with keeping to the TM
practice guidelines.