Raam Global Energy Company
<http://download.tmnews.org/emailing/2011_11_12.gif>

Dear Dana,

We send all our love and deepest appreciation to you! Alice and I feel so
privileged to be a part of Maharishi's community in Fairfield and Maharishi
Vedic City, even if we can't be there with you all the time. We are
gratified by all of your wonderful letters and good wishes, and we feel
blessed to have such a wonderful family!

We were absolutely thrilled to hear that you reached over 2000 in the flying
halls on "Super Monday." What a great day! Your achievement is an important
marker because it tells us that we have the people available to reach
Maharishi's goal, even without bringing more Sidhas to live there, and even
when Pandit numbers are low. And it shows again how deep are the resources
of good will and enthusiasm in our community.

Along with you, we have read Raja Raam's recent letter with great concern
for the people of America and the world. Watching the news, I am sure that
your conclusion is the same as ours, that we are in a dramatic global phase
transition at the moment, and to minimize suffering everywhere at this time
we need to keep our numbers high. None of us needs reminding that this is
the joyful project which Maharishi gave to us as a gift to humanity, but
like all of the tasks which Maharishi gave us to accomplish, it's a
challenge!

Alice and I are doing everything we possibly can, through the Settle
Foundation. The Board of the Foundation has taken the decision to reduce the
minimum term for Settle Grant eligibility from three months to one month.
That means that anyone can get the grant who comes for rounding for as
little as one month, even if it is their first time. Please let your friends
know about this - perhaps some of them could manage to take a one-month
vacation in Fairfield over the holiday season.

Like Raja Raam, the only other thing which we can think to do is to write to
our very dear and heroic friends who are not on the Settle Grant, who go by
the cherished name of "TSR." Alice and I have the deepest respect for you
all. Over the years, no one has shown more dedication than you have by being
part of the Fairfield / Maharishi Vedic City community.

We know you have lots of commitments. You work hard so that your children
can go to Maharishi School, or so that your spouse can be on the Settle
Grant, or so that you can simply do whatever it is that you must do for your
personal growth and evolution.

Our question to you, friend to friend, is whether, if you think about it
carefully, there might just happen to be some "give" in your circumstances
at the moment that would allow you to get to the domes more often in the
next two months. We have seen in the past that when a crisis occurs, the
numbers in the domes do increase, but at this critical moment in time we are
hoping that we can implement the principle of "Avert the danger that has not
yet come". Can we avoid a crisis? There are some serious tipping points
coming up in the next few days and weeks which can serve to plunge the world
financial and political systems into disarray. Our hope is to create enough
coherence to avoid these dangers before they arise, and the only viable
technology available to the world for creating coherence is the large group
in Fairfield - the collective consciousness of the Invincible America
Assembly is the best hope the world has to ensure a smooth transition; and
as we have discussed previously, each individual is critically important to
the power of the Assembly.

In light of the many challenges facing the world today, we would ask that
you consider these words:

"Nothing is more important than our program. There is no greater service one
can do for me than to do the program." -Maharishi

For anything that you can do at this time we express our deepest gratitude,
and the world will be forever in your debt.

With all our devotion,

Jai Guru Dev
Howard and Alice