It is just a beautiful expression of my feelings - the question and answer
below.

If you lost your first person ontology during your so-called enlightenment, it
was not really enlightenment - please stop misusing that word and coming up
with
more and more words every time to justify your state as enlightenment.

I have retained my first person ontology, in fact that's all I believe in and
believe in purity of everyone else's. In line with the Upanishads that the one
that has multiplied as many and enlightenment is waking up to your rightful
claim as the creator, that first person ontology.

And you know what I just googled and found a good link.

Ontology in First Person: Wittgenstein’s Solipsism and the Upanishads

http://philosobabble.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/ontology-in-first-person-wittgensteins-solipsism-and-the-upanishads/

The notion of the generic first-person subject, which I have argued
Wittgenstein
expresses, echoes not only the Self of the Upanishads, but other ideas written
of by philosophers throughout the centuries, such as Averroes’ monopsychism,
and
Parmenides’ One. By clarifying the subtleties of our language usage underlying
the conventions of identity, we can reach a view of ourselves that is logically
coherent and spiritually satisfying.

Question:
WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ANY PROOF FOR GOD'S EXISTENCE?

Why should I? If God Himself is not willing to give any proof, then why should
I?

God remains unproved for a certain reason. Everybody has to prove Him by his
own
experience. If God becomes proved, He will no more be a God. If God is proved
just as a stone is proved, then He will not be a God.

God is a potentiality, a possibility. God is a promise. If God can be proved
herenow, and I can put God on a table and you can all inspect and dissect and
do
things with Him, He will not be a God any more. He will become a thing.
Anything
proved becomes a thing. God is not a thing. God cannot be proved.

But I am not saying that you cannot prove — everybody can prove for his own
heart's desire! But nobody can prove for anybody else. You have to go on a
pilgrimage on your own. God is proved to me! Only God is for me — you are not,
neither are these trees. Only God is. Only the formless is, and you are all
forms of it. But that is proved for me. It can become a proved experience for
you too.

But it cannot be borrowed, I cannot give it to you. And that will not satisfy.

Each time, each single individual has to prove God again and again. That is the
promise. And when you prove on your own, when you come to encounter God on your
own, when you have the feel on your own, He is proved. And still He does not
become a thing, He does not become objective. He remains your subjectivity,
your
innermost experience. God remains private, God can never be made public.

God is not a proved thing because God is not a thing. Only things can be
proved.
I can prove that this is a stone in my hand. How can I prove that there is love
in my eyes for you? Love is not a stone, it cannot be proved. Only those who
are
available to me will know it. Only those who are ready to go with me without
any
proof, not asking for any proof in the beginning, who are ready to trust — they
will know. If you ask, "First, give us the proof, then we are coming," then it
is impossible.

I am making available to you the door from where God becomes a proved
phenomenon, but God never becomes a public phenomenon. It remains private. You
can go inside and you can see, and you can feel, and you can be, but when you
come outside, you are again dumb. You will be as dumb as I am. You will not be
able to say anything about Him. You can say a thousand and one things, but
nothing will be really, exactly about Him. It will be roundabout.

I can talk about the way I reached. I can sing songs about the beautiful way
and
the trees on the path, and the flowers and the birds that sing there, but that
is not talking about God. I can talk about the bliss that has been attained
through God, but that too is not talking about God. I can say what joy and what
peace has come to me, but that too is talking about something else, not about
God.

There is no way to pinpoint Him. He remains elusive. He is very mercurial.

And, moreover, to prove God is utterly useless; because just by proving it,
nobody is going to become religious. Religion comes out of trust, not out of
proof. Let it be understood as deeply as possible.

Religion comes out of absurd trust, irrational trust. It does not come out of
proof. Proof means your reason has been satisfied. When your reason has been
satisfied you cannot go beyond reason.

And religion is the effort to go beyond reason, to go beyond mind, to go beyond
intellect. So proof is not possible. Then what do these people go on doing —
Buddhas and Christs and Mohammeds?

They go on alluring you, they go on seducing you, towards something which is
absurd. They go on selling something for which no proof exists. A few
courageous
people purchase, buy that idea, and take a jump. In that very jump God is
proved! But before the jump, there is no way to prove Him.

You will have to taste Him on your own.

OSHO.