From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Tom Pall
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 1:35 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Send in your bids

These sandals would be considered 2nd degree relics.   We'd just need
another 2nd degree relic, a 1st degree relic (like hair, bone, flesh) of
Maharishi,  have Maharishi go thru the sainthood process and we'd have
everything we'd need to create an alter for a proper Catholic masses.  Oh,
we'd also need the light of day, as only in daylight can we have
transubstantiation.  Getting proper daylight in where Maharishi's involved
is, well, problematic.

Judith has his hair, as you saw in David Wants to Fly.