Kirk et. al.

Why don't you see if you can hook up with a TM teacher in your area
who is willing to teach outside the guidelines and charge a reasonable
rate. There are enough TM teachers who don't care about going on
courses and who may be willing.

Also, someone here probably has the link to Paul Brown's website and
any interested people ANYWHERE can contact him and he will fly to them
and teach them TM. If you want his e-mail address e-mail me on the
side and I can send it to you. He regularly travels the country (and
Canada) to teach people TM at very reasonable rates.

Ken

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TM is what counts. It should be offered to those in need
> of its benefits at a sensible price.
> Right now, I am looking at a Samsung computer screen,
> and it is very good. I would recommend it to anyone.
> However, I have absolutely no view about Samsung's
> head honcho.
> Uns.
>
> -----There was alot of talk about pricing the Divine Mother and Her
sacred syllables, but how can you put a price on Her without making
her a whore of your own will?