--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On Aug 14, 2005, at 5:48 PM, uns_tressor wrote:
> >
> > > I thought that Om was a mantra suited to the monastic
> > > life rather than to householders.
> > > Uns.
> >
> > It might be time for the MMY and Guru Dev OM FAQ.
>
> Yes indeed. I didn't really follow that thread and
> would appreciate an edited summary of its arguments.
>
> If anyone does it, thanks!

Well,
"It has recently been announced that there is one more Advanced
Technique of the Transcendental Meditation® Program to be learned. All
Meditators, Sidhas and Governors who thought they had received all the
techniques now have one more from Maharishi to receive."
"The course fee is $3000. Methods of payment are: cashiers check or
money order, made payable to MVED or credit card.<> Thank you!
8000 NOW"

Don't know if this was just milking the cash cow one more time or
really completing the teaching.

On the street is that it likely is 'Om'. Which added to what we got of
course would then complete the TM seed mantras and return them into
real vedic mantras. Ha, the irony would be large.

Om ayim shrim hrim saraswati devyai namaha, -Doug