I tell my students that I am not longer a part of the TMO and why.
(because of the course-fee). I tell them about the Vedic Tradition
and that MMY brought TM to the West. I think we can discuss what came
first - the hen or the egg - over and over again. Who let who down. I
cannot be a part of an organisation that is so far from my values any
more, and MMY set the standards for the TMO. I have nothing against
MMY as a Human Being, but I do not like some of his actions, as
mentioned in other mails. One TM-Teacher participated in Guru Purnima
this summer, seing MMY on the big screen. and said that MMY now looks
very, very old. And I usually respect old people.
Ingegerd

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > At that time I was very devoted to MMY. I did not agree with the
> new
> > course-fees and did not want to sign a new agreement form, that
is
> > why I was kicked out of the TMO in Norway. It took me some years
> > work through the whole process, and in that time I started to ask
> > critical questions about the TMO and MMY, because I needed to
> > understand what was going on.
> > Now, I can see it was a very good thing that happened, because I
> had
> > to think for myself, not only lean back and follow blindly.
> > Ingegerd
>
> But again, you have said that you have no respect for MMY or the
TMO.
> Why shouldn't the TMO say that you have let MMY down? Do you inform
> your students that you no longer respect the guy who taught you how
> to teach meditation? Seems to me like that might be an important
> thing for a meditation student to know: their teacher no longer
> respects her OWN teacher -the one that taught her what she is
> teaching them.
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ingegerd"
> teach
> everything.
> > > One
> > > them
> > gave
TM-
> mentioned
> > > me
> > experience
> > many
> > > TM-
> > >

> > > You have indicated that you have *absolutely* no respect for
MMY,